Sunday 14 November 2010

J(o)e le taxi

The Cat's Mother skived off parental duties for the weekend by absconding for a couple of days away with the girls...

It's been a busy weekend:

Friday:

I picked up The Cat from school, with her friend and brought them home to get changed for a party
I picked The Cat and The Boy up from the party at Midnight

Saturday:

I drove The Cat and The Boy to a friend's party at 7.00
I picked The Cat and The Boy up from the party at 11.00

Sunday

I drove The Boy to the Remembrance Day parade at 8.45
I picked The Boy up from the parade at 11.20
I drove The Cat to school for a play rehearsal at 12.45
I picked the Cat up from school at 2.30
I drove The Cat to babysit for friends at 5.00

I know it's every parent's chore and I'm so glad I'm fully into the swing of things...