Friday 6 August 2010

First Friday Fotos

I remembered that at the beginning of July I said I would try and start a regular posting of some photos from the previous month on the first Friday of the next one, so here goes. I hadn't realised quite how busy it's been....

The World Cup hadn't even finished, and the book-buying public had already given their opinion:



I went cycling in the Forest with similar success to our football team:



Meanwhile The Shard continues ever-upwards:



And The Cat's Mum and I investigated the back streets of Whitechapel in search of graffiti and found plenty else to see:





We managed a very magical weekend in a very magical part of Spain to go to a very magical wedding:












And not forgetting The Boy who found this interesting sign in Germany...