Monday 4 July 2011

Monday montage

There was a definite bird theme going on with my birthday...a robin on my card from The Cat's Mother, an 'Angry Bird' soft toy (supposedly I'm addicted), a squirrel table (it's supposed to be a bird table, but only the squirrels have worked out how to use it) and finally a pair of Roa birds. If you follow my postings you'll know I've eulogised over Roa, the street artist whose work I adore, so you can believe my joy at receiving two of his pictures as a present...as he's a street artist you won't be surprised to be told that these are drawn on old hanging files...we're working out how to frame them!

I missed First Friday photos simply because I didn't have the energy, but I'm pleased with a lot of the pictures I've taken this month, so here's a selection:


Us


Me and him


Olympic stadium


Outside Bridget Jones' flat


Fish!


Mushrooms!


Evening shadows in Brighton


The wobbly bridge


Us at Elton John


The West Pier


Brighton Lanes


Sunset in the flat


The West Pier


The West Pier


Regency splendor


Appealing...appalling


Street art


Street art


Street art


A shop dedicated to Alice in Wonderland


Brick Lane


Not how I remember Sesame Street


Inter-faith love


Words are everything


Superheroes


Street art


Street art


Street art


Street art


Roa!


Did I post this before?


It's a Banksy


Eine


Street art


Derelict London


Look closely...


It's a bridge...


By the canal


On the canal


Messerschmitt