Monday 10 August 2009

The one that got away

I wrote a post last week...Friday I think it was, and then deleted. On purpose, but mistakenly. You'll appreciate it was the greatest post ever. Brilliant if I say so myself. Shakespeare would have been proud, Ian McEwan would have been proud. My English teacher would have been proud. But alas, once deleted, it's never to be found again. It was about how much I enjoy finding things like this on the interweb:








The downside, is that sometimes you get taken to the sort of sites that your mum wouldn't want you to go to. No problem providing you remember to close the pop up for 'Adult Dating', but definitely a problem if you don't spot it, thereby leaving it open for the rest of the office to find when they check your computer for urgent e-mails. So instead, I will just take my own from here on in:


2 comments:

  1. Loved the management picture! And your waterproof sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are always the sites that refuse to close down quickly when someone walks into the room.

    ReplyDelete

There's only one thing worse than being commented on...not commented on