Saturday 18 June 2011

Winning Friday

Kellogsville posted a really interesting piece here which prompted me to enter the Nivea promotion...a picture that reflects closeness. I chose this picture



It's one of my favourites...and it won me a £100 prize! I can't tell you how chuffed I am...and looking forward to spending my winnings...thank you Kellogsville

Anyway, I got a little app for my phone which lets me take 360 degree pictures...here is the local park in Bermondsey. Unfortunately, it doesn't work too well on the blog...but on my computer it fills the screen, and it's as if you're standing in the middle looking around. The best way to look at it here is to double click on it and then mouse around on it...lots of fun! Or go and look at what other people have been doing at www.photaf.com