Friday 7 January 2011

First Friday Photos

As it's the very first Friday, I thought I'd indulge myself with some of my favourites from last year....it's a pretty random selection in a pretty random order. Hope you enjoy them too.


Skiing in France January 2010


Lebanon - Byblos


Beirut Museum


A daft picture of me at Kings of Leon in Hyde Park


Camden Lock - December


More Camden


Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik


Iceland


Iceland


Black sand in Iceland


Reykjavik


Sunset western Iceland


Graffitti in Icelandic wilderness


Pebbles on black sandy beach


Big skies in Iceland...I think I liked the place!


Summer Palaces Russia


Moscow metro system


Back in Blighty - Borough market


Bermondsey


Autumn leaves in Bermondsey


Near Tower Bridge London


At Kings of Leon - The Boy's idea for a picture


The Battle of Cable Street


The Cat and Mum - confirmation celebrations


Tottenham Court Road - new buildings


Bermondsey St park - an old graveyard in the spring


Restored bandstand in Brighton


Brighton bandstand


Us in Brighton


Brighton