Friday 1 October 2010

First Friday Photos

Well disaster. Firstly, I didn't realise that the first Friday might also be the first day of the month...I thought I still had a week to go. And secondly, you may be surprised to know that most of my pictures get taken on my phone (I also take some on a point and shoot, and some on a proper camera, but love the challenge of mobile phone photography)...it was a terrible phone, but actually took some quite good pictures. This month it got sent back and replaced by another one...this time an HTC which is a great phone, but a terrible camera...so I'm a bit short on the picture taking front.



Shard of Glass...well concrete and steel at the moment. Like a stalker it's hard to avoid



After photoshop



As the camera took it :-(



Fab local pub in Bermondsey



Top Gun returns to our screens



Who does this belong to I wonder?



Would have been an epic picture if I could have got the camera to focus

And erm that's all for now folks!