Saturday 9 December 2017

Ello, ello...photo time



I mentioned once before, I think that I like to devote my spare time to photography, and also that I posted my efforts to a particular website... Ello.  If you'd like to see my efforts, click here which will take you to https://ello.co/notabene

The site has encouraged me to think about my photography and try and get better...and I can't help but admit that I like that my pictures have been viewed over a quarter of a million times.  For some of them, if you click on the picture there is a mini-gallery of related images.  It has also encouraged me to join the Royal Photographic Society, and to consider applying for the LRPS award...but I find it a little daunting at the moment

I can't say which is my favourite, but here are a few that are as good as any

                                         Unexpected Amsterdam

                                         The cyclist

                                                         Brighton in motion

                                         Untitled

                                         Ground zero

                                                Sunflowers

                                         The Tower of the hill

                                          For the homeless there is no light at the end of the tunnel

                                         21st cafe society

                                         Roses
                                         Contemporary architecture near the Old Bailey
                                         Fire lilly from Amsterdam