Friday 5 November 2010

First Friday Photos

Isn't this year going quickly...just 49 days to Christmas I'm told. I think it was a hint.

Here's some pics I've taken this month...nothing particularly special - I think I must be losing my touch!

The ghostly baker:



A spidery friend:



He really does have two front legs:



They're just red lines:



Isn't the Med beautiful:



Cute dog:



Wouldn't you just sail away:



They built these churches...:



...after they built this one...seems extravagant to me:



grafitti in Lebanon:



Byblos port:



In Lebanon I wanted a picture of a cedar tree and this woman kept standing in front of it:



Leaf on cobbles:




There are two types of shoes shop in Lebanon:



...and this is the other:



statuettes in Beirut museum:



Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!